According to Kaspersky Security Network, in Q1 2023:
- Kaspersky solutions blocked 865,071,227 attacks launched from online resources across the globe.
- Web Anti-Virus detected 246,912,694 unique URLs as malicious.
- Attempts to run malware for stealing money from online bank accounts were stopped on the computers of 106,863 unique users.
- Ransomware attacks were defeated on the computers of 60,900 unique users.
- Our File Anti-Virus detected 43,827,839 unique malicious and potentially unwanted objects.
Financial threat statistics
In Q1 2023, Kaspersky solutions blocked the launch of at least one piece of banking malware on the computers of 106,863 unique users.