Vmware fixed multiple security vulnerabilities that may lead to code execution, information disclosure and DoS condition with normal user privileges.
- VMware vSphere ESXi (ESXi)
- VMware Workstation Pro / Player (Workstation)
- VMware Fusion Pro / Fusion (Fusion)
Vmware Security Vulnerabilities
The Out-of-bounds read/write vulnerabilities resides in the pixel shader functionality of the VMware ESXi, Workstation and Fusion, the vulnerability can be tracked as
- CVE-2019-5521 – Out-of-bounds read vulnerability – CVSSv3 = 6.3-7.7
- CVE-2019-5684 – Out-of-bounds write vulnerability – CVSSv3 = 8.5