A critical vulnerability with Cisco Small Business Switches that allows an remote attacker to log to an affected device and to execute commands with admin privileages.
The vulnerability can be tracked as CVE-2018-15439, and exists with Cisco Small Business Switch SOHO that used to manage the small local area networks.
Following are the products affected by the vulnerability
- Cisco Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches
- CSB 300 Series Managed Switches
- CSB 500 Series Stackable Managed Switches
- Cisco 250 Series Smart Switches
- Cisco 350 Series Managed Switches
- Cisco 350X Series Stackable Managed Switches
- Cisco 550X Series Stackable Managed Switches