A cross-platform RAT is written in pure Python. The RAT accepts commands alongside arguments to either perform as the server who accepts connections or to perform as the client/target who establishes connections to the server. The generate command uses the module pyinstaller to compile the actual payload code. So, in order to generate a payload file for your respective platform, you need to be on that platform while generating the file. Moreover, you can directly get the source file as well.
- Built-in Shell for command execution
- Dumping System Information including drives and rams
- Screenshot module. Captures screenshot of client screen.
- Connection Loop (Will continue on connecting to server)
- Currently, it uses BASE64 encoding.
- Pure Python
- Cross-Platform. (Tested on Linux. Errors are accepted)
- Source File included for testing
- Python 3