Promo IT security training specialist SANS Institute is bringing a major event to London this summer, offering a bumper programme of intensive courses designed to arm security professionals with the skills they need to defend against database breaches and malicious attacks.
Attendees have the chance to prepare for valuable GIAC certification and will be able to put their newfound knowledge to good use immediately. The event takes place from 3 to 8 June at the Grand Connaught Rooms, offering a range of ten courses for all levels. Attendees will also be able to test their competitive skills in the SANS CORE NetWars tournament.
Course topics include:
- Advanced penetration testing, exploit writing, and ethical hacking
- Designed for those with some penetration testing knowledge, the course takes students through dozens of real-world attacks. Discussion of given attacks is followed by exercises in a hands-on lab.
- Intrusion Detection In-Depth
- Mostly but not solely for security analysts. Learn to determine whether an intrusion detection system alert is noteworthy or a false indication. Daily hands-on exercises reinforce the material.
- Windows Forensic Analysis
- How to recover and analyse forensic data on Windows systems, track user activity on your network and organise findings for incident response, investigations or litigation.