PSKracker is a collection of WPA/WPA2/WPS default algorithms/password generators/pingens written in C.
- means PSKracker will output a large number of possible keys and should be piped into a password recovery tool, such as Hashcat.
- means you will be given one (or a handful) of possible keys.
- means you will be given one (or a handful) of possible WPS PINs.
- means there are one or more dictionaries included in the ‘dicts’ folder.
- means the bssid of the network is required.
- If there is a model in code tags listed, that is the option to use with the -t argument in pskracker.
Read more here