Get yourself up to date with everything we’ve written in the last seven days – it’s weekly roundup time.
Monday 4 March 2019
- TikTok to pay record fine for collecting children’s data
- Is a Facebookcoin in the works?
- YouTube disables comments on millions of videos of children
- Anomaly in pen-test tool made malware servers visible
Tuesday 5 March 2019
- Facebook criticised for misuse of phone numbers provided for security
- Companies are flying blind on cybersecurity
- Comcast security nightmare: default ‘0000’ PIN on everybody’s account
- Update now! Critical Adobe ColdFusion flaw now being exploited
- Windows IoT Core exploitable via ethernet
- Apple gets bug for free, while HackerOne declares first $1m bug hunter