HackTools, is a web extension facilitating your web application penetration tests, it includes cheat sheets as well as all the tools used during a test such as XSS payloads, Reverse shells, and much more.
With the extension you no longer need to search for payloads on different websites or in your local storage space, most of the tools are accessible in one click. HackTools is accessible either in the pop-up mode or in a whole tab in the Devtools part of the browser with F12.
- Dynamic Reverse Shell generator (PHP, Bash, Ruby, Python, Perl, Netcat)
- Shell Spawning (TTY Shell Spawning)
- XSS Payloads
- Basic SQLi payloads
- Local file inclusion payloads (LFI)
- Base64 Encoder / Decoder
- Hash Generator (MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512)
- Useful Linux commands (Port Forwarding, SUID)