Echidna is a weird creature that eats bugs and is highly electrosensitive (with apologies to Jacob Stanley)
More seriously, Echidna is a Haskell library designed for fuzzing/property-based testing of EVM code. It supports relatively sophisticated grammar-based fuzzing campaigns to falsify a variety of predicates.
- Generates inputs tailored to your actual code
- Optional coverage guidance to find deeper bugs
- Automatic testcase minimization for quick triage
- Seamless integration into the development workflow
- Powerful API for advanced usage
- Beautiful logo