A new Cybersecurity Exposure Index (CEI) reveals which countries are the most and least exposed to cybercrime.
Which countries are most exposed? According to the Index:
- From end-point and cloud cyberattacks to the level of commitment to cybersecurity, the research ranks 108 countries from 0-1 (low-high exposure) across Europe, America, Asia-Pacific, and Africa.
- Afghanistan is the most exposed country, followed by Myanmar, Ethiopia, Palestine and Venezuela.
- Africa has the highest exposure score per country.
- Finland is the least exposed country, followed by Denmark, Luxembourg, Australia and Estonia.
- Europe has the lowest exposure score per country.
- Data Format: Embeddable interactive map for the world and each continent.