Key survey research findings:
- 88% of UK organizations reported suffering a breach in the last 12 months
- The average number of breaches per organization over the past year was 3.67
- 87% of organizations have seen an increase in attack volumes
- 89% of organizations say attacks have become more sophisticated
- 93% of organizations plan to increase spending on cyber defence
Compared with the previous report, published in September, the average number of breaches has increased from 3.48 to 3.67. More than 5% of organizations have seen an increase in attack volumes.