My experiments in weaponizing Rust for implant development and general offensive operations.
- It is faster than languages like C/C++
- It is a multi-purpose language, bearing excellent communities
- It has an amazing inbuilt dependency build management called Cargo
- It is LLVM based which makes it a very good candidate for bypassing static AV detection
- Super easy cross-compilation to Windows from *nix/MacOS only requires you to install the mingw toolchain, although certain libraries cannot be compiled successfully in other OSes.