A new report reveals that the hacker who stoles 620 million user data from 16 popular websites have stolen another 127 million data from another 8 websites.
The hacker listed the data on the dark web market place, according to analysts the data appears to be purchased from infamous Dream Market.
According to the TechCrunch report, the hacker has posted another set of data exfiltrated the 8 popular websites after the original post pulled off.
Here are the listings
- 18 million records from travel booking site Ixigo
- Live-video streaming site YouNow had 40 million records stolen
- Houzz, which recently disclosed a data breach, is listed with 57 million records stolen
- Ge.tt had 1.8 million accounts stolen
- 450,000 records from cryptocurrency site Coinmama.
- Roll20, a gaming site, had 4 million records listed
- Stronghold Kingdoms, a multiplayer online game, had 5 million records listed
- 1 million records from pet care delivery service PetFlow